Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vegetables

Here is a list of my round one of vegetable seed planting. I have several more that I will plant in March. These are slower growing plants that need the extra time in the greenhouse.

Roma tomatoes
Jelly Bean tomatoes
Yellow Pear Cherry tomatoes
Celebrity tomatoes
Heirloom tomatoes

Purple eggplant

Banana pepper
Bell pepper
Orange Wonder pepper
Pimiento pepper
Jalapeno pepper
Cayenne pepper
Relleno pepper
Sonora pepper
Random hot pepper for a mix of seeds

Odd & end seeds: Kumquats and Acorns

I had planned to start some Japanese eggplant, but I cannot find the seeds I saved from last year. We like that better than the purple eggplant for eating. The purple ones are for my homemade spaghetti sauce. Tomorrow's list is herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment