Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Deck

Today we move on over to the deck. First is the main step up onto the deck. It has the cat stepping stone I purchased last year and the two planters I won in my family's Dirty Santa game at Christmas. I do not remember the name of the plants in them. Dh picked them out on our trip to a local nursery.




This is another purchase from the same nursery. It is a henna coleus. I have given it a bit of a trimming as I have three stems in water so I can root some additional plants.



These petunias as well as a few more in the yard were left from last year. They were on the south side of the deck and were shelted during the winter. It is nice to seem them already blooming.





This dianthus is one of a few around the deck that is also blooming already. The recent warm weather has done wonders for them.

The ferns are just starting to sprout out at the corners of the deck. Hopefully within a week I will have good pictures of those to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment